The most awaited feature of Instagram, Instagram Music is finally launched in India. The feature can be accessed without any update. Now any image or video that Indian users post in the story can be accessorized with music.
The feature rolled out after the deal of Facebook with India music giants T-series, Yash Raj Music and so more.
Users can choose the lyrics of their choice. At present, Pachtaoge Song featuring Vicky Kaushal and Nora Fatehi tops the list.
The feature was launched in June 2018 in the USA while it takes one more year for it to come to India.
How to use Instagram Music?
- Open the Instagram app and swipe right to post a story.
- Shoot a story or add any image video of your choice. After that click on the sticker icons at the top right corner of the screen.
- After opening the stickers icon, you will see a sticker with music written on it.
- Click on it to go through popular songs, or pick the music as per the choice. Indian users can even search for the song they want to embed.
- Pick what part of the music and size/font of lyrics that will play and appear in the story.
- Post out the story!
If you are unable to see any such feature, then update your app with v220.127.116.11.119 of Instagram.