It is rumored that Samsung will launch its new flagship Galaxy Tab S6 at it’s Galaxy Note 10 launch event in New York on the 7th of August. The Galaxy Tab S6 looks similar to the Tab S5e, but there are some changes. Let’s know about the changes in this new device.
NOTE: The following news is from a report by Android Headlines, which claims that the new upcoming Samsung device will be named as Galaxy Tab S6 instead of Tab S5.
Expected Features Based On Rumors:
● It is rumored that it’ll be having 10.5″ AMOLED Display.
● For performance, there might be the Snapdragon’s 855 onboard.
● The Tab S6 has a dual-camera setup at the back in the upper-left corner whereas in Tab S5e there is a single camera in the center.
● It is expected that the camera will be of 13MP (Main Camera) & 5MP (Wide Angle Camera).
● There is a slight groove for the redesigned S Pen. This pen can be charged when it is attached to the tab which means it’ll be having Bluetooth support.
● 3.5 mm headphone jack is not available on this Tab.
● For the sound system, there will be four AKG-tuned speakers – two each at the top and bottom.
● Tab will be having Type-C USB Port at the bottom.
● For the proposed device, Tab may come in three different colors – Blue, Grey, and Pink.
● The Tab will be available with its keyboard accessory which will be sold separately.
● There might be a in-display fingerprint sensor.
Moreover, So that is pretty much it. Let us know what do you think of this one and what Samsung can do to make this as their best Tab.