Xiaomi‘s sub-brand Redmi is now finally putting Redmi Note 9 Pro Max on sale on May 12 in India. It was launched alongside the Redmi Note 9 Pro in India back in March, but this phone got delayed due to the COVID-19 crisis. Also, the price of this phone has increased due to the 18% GST effect. We’ve got complete specifications, and prices through their website, let’s see what we have got for this one.
The Redmi Note 9 Pro Max will be having the following specifications & price:
- A 6.67-inch Full HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) IPS Display with a punch-hole design. It is having 20:9 aspect ratio. In the front, you can see the slim bezels on the side & top and a remarkable chin on the bottom.
- Speaking of the camera, it will be having a quad-rear camera setup placed in a square-shaped camera module with a 64-megapixel primary lens, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, a 5-megapixel macro lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor lens along with a LED flash module. This phone also supports RAW photography.
- In the front, there is a 32-megapixel selfie camera housed in the punch-hole which is placed on the top-center of the phone.
- The fingerprint scanner is placed on the power button on the right edge of the phone.
- It is available in the following storage options (UFS 2.1) with RAM (LPDDR4X) combination :
- 64GB + 6GB RAM
- 128GB + 6GB RAM
- 128GB + 8GB RAM
- Here, the storage can be expanded up to 512GB via a microSD card.
- For the processor, it will be powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G SoC.
- It will pack a 5,020mAh battery along with 33W USB Type-C fast charging support.
- Connectivity options include dual-sim (nano) (4G VoLTE) connectivity, Bluetooth(v5.0), Wi-Fi(802.11ac), a 3.5mm headphone jack, Infrared (IR), and GPS/ A-GPS (with NavIC).
- It will operate on Android 10 out of the box with the touch of MIUI 11.
- The phone will be available in three different color options i.e., Aurora Blue, Glacier White, and Interstellar Black.
- The phone will go on sale on Mi.com and Amazon.in and will be available at the price of:
- Rs. 16,499 for the 64GB + 6GB RAM variant.
- Rs. 17,999 for the 128GB + 6GB RAM variant.
- Rs. 19,999 for the 128GB + 8GB RAM variant.
The Redmi Note 9 Pro Max will go on sale on May 12, 12 noon via Mi.com and Amazon.in. Also, Airtel is offering double data benefits if you purchase this smartphone online. Well, that is it for this one. Let us know what you think of this one in the comment section down below.