Huawei is planning to launch its another smartphone called Huawei Enjoy Z 5G, which means it could be an affordable phone with 5G connectivity. Recently, Huawei posted a poster on Weibo that showcases that it will be having a sleek and curved design with 5G connectivity at an affordable price range and it will launch on May 24. We’ve got complete details for you, let’s see what we have got for this one.
“The phone will come with curved back design and will be equipped with the MediaTek Dimensity 800 chipset.” – GSMArena
“The phone is expected to be a rebranded version of the Honor X10 5G which was scheduled to launch in China on May 20.” – Gizmo China
The Honor X10 5G will be having the following specifications and price:
- A 6.63-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD Display with a clean notch-less design. It is having 20:9 aspect ratio. Also, it features 90Hz of refresh rate display.
- Speaking of the camera, it will be having a triple camera setup at the rear panel with 40-megapixel primary lens, an 8-megapixel wide-angle lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor lens along with a LED flash module.
- In the front, there is a 16-megapixel motorized pop-up selfie camera.
- It is available in a storage option of 256GB with 8GB of RAM.
- For the processor, it will be powered by the octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 820 5G SoC.
- It will pack a 4,300mAh battery along with 22.5W USB Type-C fast charging support.
- It is expected that it will be set a price CNY 2,000 (Around Rs. 21,000).
The Huawei Enjoy Z 5G will go on sale on May 24 in China. Well, that is it for this one. Let us know what you think of this one in the comment section down below.