Huawei‘s sub-brand Honor is planning to launch another smartphone called Honor 9X Pro and it will be launching on May 12 in India. Earlier it was available in countries like France, Germany, Egypt, and Malaysia, after the launch of this phone back in February. Now, according to IANS, the Honor 9X Pro will soon debut in India, however, there are no details about the launch date. The Honor India (@HiHonorIndia), posted on Thursday that a phone with Kirin 810 is coming soon indicates towards the launch of this phone in India soon.
The Honor 9X Pro will be having the following specifications and price:
- A 6.59-inch Full HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) LCD Display with a clean notch-less design. It is having 391PPI pixel density. In the front, you can see the slim bezels on the side & top and a remarkable chin on the bottom.
- The fingerprint scanner is placed on the power button on the right edge of the phone along with volume buttons.
- Speaking of the camera, it will be having a triple camera setup at the rear panel placed in a pill-shaped camera module with a 48-megapixel primary lens with AI technology, an 8-megapixel wide-angle lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor lens along with a LED flash module.
- In the front, there is a 16-megapixel motorized pop-up selfie camera.
- It is available in storage option of 128/256GB with 8GB of RAM, Here, the storage can be expanded up to 512GB via a microSD card.
- For the processor, it will be powered by the octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 810 SoC.
- It will pack a 4,000mAh battery along with USB Type-C fast charging support.
- Connectivity options include Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and more.
- It will operate on Android 9 out of the box with the touch of EMUI 9.1.
- The phone will be available via Flipkart and will be priced between Rs. 15,000 and Rs. 20,000.
However, this phone will don’t include Google Mobile Services and Play Store, so it will Huawei AppGallery. Well, that is it for this one. Let us know what you think of this one in the comment section down below.