Oppo recently launched its Oppo A92s in China market, and now they are planning to launch another new smartphone called the Oppo A52. The phone has been listed in the product library of China Telecom and it shows all the detailed configurations about the upcoming Oppo A52. It clearly shows that the Oppo A52 has the model no. “PDAM10” and it matches in the Google Play Console listing.
The Oppo A52 is expected to have the following specifications and price:
- Speaking of its design, it measures 162 x 75.5 x 8.9mm and weighs 192g. Also, it has a polycarbonate body. On the back, there is a quad-camera module and in the front, there is a punch-hole design. Here, the volume buttons are placed on the left edge and the power button is placed on the right edge of the phone.
- A 6.5-inch Full-HD+ (1080×2400) Display with a punch-hole design.
- The fingerprint scanner is placed on the power button on the right edge of the phone.
- For the camera, it will be having a quad-rear camera setup placed in a rectangular module with a 12-megapixel primary lens, an 8-megapixel secondary camera, and two 2-megapixel lenses. Here the camera sensors are placed in L-shape.
- In the front, there will be an 8-megapixel selfie camera housed in the punch-hole which is placed on the top left side of the phone.
- For the processor, it will be powered by the Snapdragon 665v SoC.
- It only has one storage option i.e., 128GB storage with an 8GB RAM, Here, the storage can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The company might add more storage options later on but there is no official report right now.
- It will pack a 5,000mAh battery along with 18W USB Type-C fast charging support.
- Connectivity options include Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Other sensors include direction sensor, gravity sensor, altitude sensor, distance sensor.
- It will operate on Android 10 out of the box.
- The phone will be available in three different color options Black, Star White, and Condensation Purple.
- The phone is set at a price of CNY 1,799 (roughly Rs. 19,500).
The Oppo A52 is expected to go on sale on May 1 in China. Well, that is it for this one. Let us know what you think of this one in the comment section down below.