After the launch of Samsung Galaxy M21, Samsung is now planning to add another phone in the M series. So, the Samsung Galaxy M51 has been leaked recently by @OnLeaks and @pigtou_ on Twitter alongside a 360-degree render video. Let’s see what we have for this device.
From leaks, we have concluded some key points:
• A 6.5-inch flat display which means no curved edges on the phone.
• A punch-hole design display for the camera which might be placed on the top left corner of the screen
• Dimensions of the phone could be 162.6 x 77.5 x 8.5mm (9.5mm including rear camera bump).
• On the back, we can expect a triple camera setup in a rectangular-shaped module.
• Also, we can have the fingerprint sensor on the back panel.
• Volume and Power buttons are placed on the right edge of the phone with a 3.5mm audio jack on the top edge and USB Type-C port and speaker grille on the bottom edge.
According to the reports, this device could be the successor of Galaxy M40 and it is quite possible that the company may launch it as Galaxy M41.