Chinese Tech Wooper Xiaomi has officially released Xiaomi Note 10 on 6th November 2019. The Device is a full-pack phone at a very good price range.
According to the official blog post of Mi Global, We’ve have made a list of specifications.
Let’s see what’s in the box:-
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 730G Octa-Core Super Processor
- Adreno™ 618 graphics processor up to 700 MHz
- 6GB RAM ( Could be Better)
- 128 GB Internal Memory
- In-Display Fingerprint Scanner
- MIUI 11
- 5260 MaH Battery
SUPER DOOPER CAMERA
The Device come with Quad-Cam set-up with all new Samsung’s HMX 108MP Camera Sensor Which is the highlight.
The all-new Samsung HMX, 108 MP is of 0.8 μm, 1/1.33″ with f/1.69 aperture, FOV 82°, 1.4μm 4-in-1 Super Pixel & OIS.
The device also has a 12MP portrait Camera (1.4 μm, ƒ/2.0, 2x optical zoom), 5MP Ultra Telephoto Camera with 10X Hybrid Zoom & 50x Digital zoom And 2MP Macro lens.
Rear Camera Video Feature-
The front camera is of 32 MP (1.6 μm, 4-in-1 superpixel, f/2.0 aperture).
Front Camera Video
THE BIG SCREEN EFFECT
6.47″ 3D curved AMOLED display is what provided with the device.
Following are the features as per The official blogpost of MI Global
- Resolution: 2340 x 1080 FHD+, 398 PPI
- Brightness: 600 nit (HBM) / 430 nit (typ)
- High contrast: 400000:1 (min) |Color Gamut: DCI-P3
- Standard mode | Sunshine mode 2.0 | Night mode | Color temperature adjustment
- TÜV Rheinland® low blue light mode
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5
- Supports HDR display
THE BIG BATTERY
The Device Comes 5260 mAh (typ)*/ 5170mAh (min) battery which is a huge one. Apart from this the device also have 30W Fast Charging support.
- Height: 157.8 mm
- Width: 74.2 mm
- Thickness: 9.67 mm
- Weight: 208 g
IN BOX CONTENT
- Mi Note 10
- Power adapter
- Simple protective cover
- USB Type-C cable
- SIM eject tool
- User guide
- Warranty card
PRICE & LAUNCH DATE (IN INDIA)
The Price of the all-new MI Note 10 is expected to be Rs.24000-25000 which is worth spending.
According to our sources, the device is set to be launched in December 2019.
What do you feel about this all-new Note 10? Tell us