Hello readers so today in this article we are going to give a list of all the Video Editors which will be the best for you according to your needs.
So Lets get started
Best Video Editor For Linux – KDEN Live(Free)
Kdenlive is an acronym for KDE Non-Linear Free Video Editor. It is primarily aimed at the GNU/Linux platform but also works on BSD and MacOS. It is currently being ported to Windows as a GSOC project.
Non-linear video editing is much more powerful than beginners’ (linear) editors, hence it requires a bit more organization before starting. However, it is not reserved to specialists and can be used for small personal projects.
Through the MLT framework, Kdenlive integrates many plugin effects for video and sound processing or creation. Furthermore Kdenlive brings a powerful titling tool, a DVD authoring (menus) solution, and can then be used as a complete studio for video creation.
Features in Kdenlive
- Comprehensive online manual.
- Non-linear video editing.
- Multi-track video editing.
- Use almost any video and audio formats without the need to re-encode thanks to its FFmpeg-based libraries.
- Customizable User Interface.
- Option to configure shortcuts.
- Several effects and transitions including audio and color correction tweaks.
- Monitor audio and video scopes using the in-built Audiometer, Waveform, Vectorscope, RGB Parade, and Histogram.
- Work with low resolution speedier video formats and then render in full resolution.
- Timeline preview.
- Automatic backup of projects folder.
Best Video Editor For Windows – Adobe Premiere
Ok so if you are at all interested in video editing then you must have probably heard of this Application,we could have recommended KDENLive for Windows too but as their windows version in not stable thats why we did’nt recommend it.
Premiere Pro is a leading video editing software for film, TV and web. It has Robust creative tools, integration with other Adobe apps and the power of Adobe Sensei which help to quickly craft polished work in a seamless, connected workflow.
Features in Premiere Pro
- Simultaneous Projects
- Shared Projects
- Motion Graphics Templates
- VR Editing
- VR Audio Editing
- VR Rotate Sphere
- Video Titling & Graphics
- Regional Closed Caption Standards
- Lumetri Support
- Type Tool
- Direct Publishing
- Multiple Video Types
- Multiple Formats Support
Know More and Buy From this Link – Adobe Premiere Pro
Best Video Editor For Mac – Final Cut Pro X
This video editor is recommended for the mac just because of the compatibility and its seamless experience with the Whole Apple Eco System.
Final Cut Pro is built on a powerful 64-bit architecture, which allows you to work with complex projects, larger frame sizes, higher frame rates, and more effects. It’s optimized for the high-performance CPU and graphics card in your Mac — including iMac Pro.
Features in Final Cut Pro X
- Moving & Trimming Clips
- Multicam Editing
- 360 Degree VR Editing
- VR Headset Playback
- Advanced Color Grading
- HDR Video Support
- Motion Graphics Templates
- Asset Management
Know More and Buy From this Link – Final Cut Pro X
Best Free Basic Video Editor – Shotcut
Shotcut is a free, open source, cross-platform video editor for Windows, Mac and Linux. Major features include support for a wide range of formats; no import required meaning native timeline editing; Blackmagic Design support for input and preview monitoring; and resolution support to 4k.
Features in Shotcut
- Wide Format Support
- Support for the latest audio and video
- Supports popular image formats such as BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, SVG, TGA,TIFF, WebP as well as image sequences.
- Video compositing across video tracks
- Audio scopes: loudness, peak meter, waveform, spectrum analyzer
- Fade in and out audio and fade video from and to black with easy-to-use fader controls on timeline
- HTML5 (sans audio and video) as video source and filters
- Editing Features
- Trimming on source clip player or timeline with ripple option
- Easy-to-use cut, copy, and paste operations
- Append, insert, overwrite, lift, and ripple delete editing on the timeline
- 3-point editing
- Hide, mute, and lock track controls
Best Free Advanced Video Editor – Da Vinci Resolve
This free video editing software is for the more advanced users who wants a free video editor but is not satisfied with Shotcut
DaVinci Resolve (originally known as da Vinci Resolve) is a video editing (NLE) application for macOS, Windows, and Linux, originally developed by da Vinci Systems, and now developed by Blackmagic Design
Features in Da Vinci Resolve
- Professional editing tools
- Color correction tools
- Fairlight audio
- Media and delivery
- Multi-user collaboration
- High-performance playback engine
- 3D tools
- Resolve Fx
- YRGB 32 bit float image processing
- Support for 4K
Hopefully this article will help you choose the best video editor according to your need,if you have any questions do let us know in the comments.
thanks for reading.