- MiTrue Wireless Earphones 2C will be launched on October 15.
- The Xiaomi TWS earphones are listed on Flipkart for Rs.3499.
Mi True Wireless Earphones 2C will be launched in India during the Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale starting at 12 pm (noon) especially for the Plus members on 15th October and available to all the customers from 16th October.
The earphones will be launched alongside with other two new smartphones Mi 10T 5G and Mi 10T Pro 5G.
Xiaomi teased the earphones on its official website saying that they will have up to 20 hours of battery life and currently it will be available in one color variant. i.e:white
The Mi True Wireless Earphones 2C has 14.2 mm drivers, has a semi-in-ear design that helps to have a good grip to fit your ear canal and is very comfortable to wear, and does not fall off during a heavy workout and it keeps you going without delay. It comes with Bluetooth 5.0, dual microphones for ENC(Environment Noise Cancellation) during calls, and voice control. As mentioned, the company promises to have 5 hours of standalone battery life and 20hours of battery life along with the case and the case has a USB-C type charging port, so you can directly charge your earphones by charging the case itself. The Mi True Wireless 2C is much more lightweight, durable and is expected to price lesser than the basic version.
Mi True Wireless Earphones 2C specifications:
- Semi-in-ear design to fit your ear canal, making it comfortable to wear and does not fall off easily.
- Dual microphones for noise cancellation, voice control
- Touch controls for volume and track change
- 14.2 mm drivers
- Bluetooth 5.0 (SBC/AAC codes) to connect to Android and iOS devices
- 5 hours of standalone playback, 20 hours with the case, USB Type-C charging for the case to charge in 1.5 hours
- Infrared sensor for intelligent wear detection so it automatically pauses when you remove them
Mi True wireless earphones 2c have been already listed on Flipkart for Rs.3,499. However, the final price could differ.