Huami, after the confirmation of launching the Amazfit Bip S smartwatch in India on June 3, has declared to launch the Amazfit T-Rex smartwatch in the middle of June. Both these watches were announced at CES (Las Vegas, US) 2020 in January. Amazfit T-Rex was teased on Amazon but no specific launch date is mentioned till now.
Amazfit Bip S Smartwatch will go on sale, on 3rd June in India, on e-commerce platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, and Myntra.
Amazfit T-Rex Specifications
- 1.3 inch AMOLED display with 360×360 pixel resolution
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Compatible with both Android and iOS devices
- 390mAh battery
- A 3-axis acceleration sensor, geomagnetic sensor, and ambient light sensor
- Dust and water-resistant up to 50 meters
- Military-Grade Certification
- Connectivity Options – Bluetooth v5.0. and GPS+GLONASS
- 14 Different Sports Modes
- BioTracker PPG Optical Sensor – to monitor the Heart Rate
Again, it measures 47.7×47.7×13.5mm and weighs about 58 grams. It has other provisions like Weather report, Call & SMS reminders, and Mobile payments.
Amazfit T-Rex Price (Expected)
This maker of the Mi band Huami will launch this smartwatch in Black, Ash, Camouflage, Green, and Khaki color options. No exact price for the smartwatch has been revealed for buyers in India. However, it is expected to be priced up to 10,000 Rs.
The company will soon launch the Stratos 3 and Amazfit X devices in India in the coming weeks.