Vivo’s sub-brand iQoo has finally launched its new smartphone iQoo Z1 5G and the pre-booking for the phone is active now in China through their website and it will go on sale on June 1. It packs some great specs with beautiful designs and colors. This smartphone is placed below the iQoo Neo 3 5G which features Qualcomm Snapdragon 865. We’ve got the complete details for you, let’s see what we have got for this one.
The iQoo Z1 5G will be having the following specifications and price:
- Speaking of its design, it measures 163.97×75.53×8.93mm and weighs 194.78g. Also, on the back, there is a triple rear camera module and in the front, there is a punch-hole design.
- A 6.57-inch HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Display with punch-hole design. It is having a 20:9 aspect ratio. It is having 400 PPI pixel density. Also, it features 144Hz of refresh rate display. In the front, you can see the slim bezels on the side & top and a remarkable chin on the bottom.
- The fingerprint scanner is placed on the power button on the right edge of the phone along with volume buttons.
- Speaking of the camera, it will be having a triple camera setup at the rear panel placed in a pill-shaped camera module with a 48-megapixel (f/1.79) primary lens, an 8-megapixel (f/2.2) wide-angle lens, and a 2-megapixel (f/2.4) macro lens along with a LED flash module.
- In the front, there will be a 16-megapixel (f/2.0) selfie camera housed in the punch-hole which is placed on the top right side of the phone.
- It is available in the following storage options with RAM (LPDDR4X):
- 128GB + 6GB RAM
- 128GB + 8GB RAM
- 256GB + 8GB RAM
- For the processor, it will be powered by the octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ processor with an ARM Mali-G77 GPU.
- Connectivity options include dual-SIM (Nano) with 5G & 4G LTE connectivity, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and A-GPS.
- It also includes other sensors like accelerometer, ambient light, gyroscope, magnetometer, and a proximity sensor.
- It will pack a 4,500mAh battery along with 44W USB Type-C fast charging support.
- It will operate on Android 10 out of the box with the touch of iQoo UI.
- The phone will be available in two different color options i.e., Galaxy Silver and Space Blue.
- The phone is available for pre-booking and set at a price of:
- CNY 2,198 (roughly Rs. 23,400) for the 6GB RAM + 128GB variant.
- CNY 2,498 (roughly Rs. 26,600) for the 8GB RAM + 128GB variant.
- CNY 2,798 (roughly Rs. 29,800) for the 8GB RAM + 256GB variant.
The iQoo Z1 5G will go on sale on June 1 in China and pre-booking through other retailers will start from May 25. The global availability of the phone is not officially announced yet. Well, that is it for this one. Let us know what you think of this one in the comment section down below.