Motorola is now finally unveiling its flagship model Motorola Edge+ on May 19 in India, which was launched last month, alongside the Motorola Edge. It will be launched online exclusively via Flipkart. We’ve got complete specifications and the expected price for you, let’s see what we have got for this one.
The Motorola Edge+ will be having the following specifications and price:
- A 6.7-inch Full HD+ HDR10+ OLED curved display with a punch-hole design. Also, it features 90Hz of refresh rate display.
- It will feature an in-display fingerprint scanner.
- Speaking of the camera, it will be having a triple camera setup at the rear panel with a 108-megapixel primary lens with, a 16-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, an 8-megapixel telephoto lens, and a ToF (Time of Flight) sensor along with a LED flash module.
- In the front, there is a 25-megapixel selfie camera housed in the punch-hole which is placed on the top left side of the phone.
- It is available in storage option of 256GB (UFS3.0) with 12GB (LPDDR5) of RAM, Here, the storage cannot be expanded via a microSD card.
- For the processor, it will be powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC.
- It will pack a 5,000mAh battery along with 18W USB Type-C fast charging, 15W wireless charging, and 5W reverse wireless charging support.
- Connectivity options include 5G connectivity, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and GPS/ A-GPS.
- It will operate on Android 10 out of the box with the touch of stock Android.
- The price of this phone is not available at this time, but we can expect the price of around $999 (roughly Rs. 75,300) which was launched in the US.
The Motorola Edge+ will be launched on May 19, 12 PM on Flipkart. However, the price is not mentioned there on the site but it can be expected according to the price of the phone which was launched last month in the US. Well, that is it for this one. Let us know what you think of this one in the comment section down below.