Xiaomi‘s sub-brand Redmi is now planning to launch a new smartphone called Redmi 9, as it is recently certified by FCC as the model number M2004J19G, which means it can arrive soon in the market. However, there are no expected launch details. We’ve got each and every detail for you, let’s see what we have got for this one.
According to the documents available on the US’s Federal Communications Commission (FCC) indicates that a new Redmi phone has received the certification on May 1. The phone which got certified has model number M2004J19G, and this phone can make its way in markets any time soon.
Earlier it was cited on the RF exposure page on the Xiaomi site which indicates that the Redmi 9 will have model number M2004J19G. It has also appeared on many certification sites like China’s 3C and Russia’s Eurasian Economic Commission (EEC) which show that the phone has been certified with model number M2004J19G.
The Redmi 9 is expected to have the following specifications:
- It can feature a larger display as the listing shows that this new phone will have a diagonal dimension of 174mm (6.85+ inches).
- Connectivity options will include 4G connectivity, Bluetooth, and dual-band WiFi.
- It will operate on Android 10 out of the box with the touch of MIUI 11.
- It will pack a battery of rated capacity around 4,920mAh, which means it can feature a typical 5,000mAh battery.
- Earlier we got some leaks by tipster Sudhanshu (@Sudhanshu1414), he tweeted that the Redmi 9 will feature:
- For the camera, it will have quad-rear camera (13MP Main + 8MP Wide + 5MP Macro + 2MP Depth).
- For the processor, it will have an octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 SoC.
- For the color options, it will have at least two color options i.e., Purple & Green color.
- It might feature a rear fingerprint sensor along with the camera module.
- Also, it will have a design as that seen on Redmi K30.
The phone Redmi 9 has been cited on many sites but there no details about the launch date of the phone. So stay tuned with us for future updates and well, that is it for this one. Let us know what you think of this one in the comment section down below.