OnePlus 8 series is expected to launch by next month and here are some new leaks that show the renders of the smartphone. Leaks suggest the color name and the design for this series. Recently, tipster Ishan Agarwal and WinFuture, posted some pictures online which confirms the colors and designs.
According to Ishan Agarwal (@ishanagarwal24), The phone will be available in three different colors Interstellar Glow, Glacial Green, Onyx Black.
According to WinFuture (@rquandt), The phone will now have the punch-hole design instead of the water-drop design for both the normal and pro variant. Here, the punch-hole will house the front camera. Also, the pro variant might feature the curved display.
OnePlus 8 Pro will have:
- A 48-megapixel (f/1.78) primary camera (IMX 689 sensor).
- 48-megapixel (f/2.2) ultra-wide camera (IMX 586 sensor), with 120-degree field-of-view (FOV).
- A 8-megapixel (f/2.44) telephoto camera which will have 3X Optical Zoom and 30X Digital Zoom.
- A 5-megapixel color filter.
- It will also feature a 6.78″ Super Fluid Curved 120hz Display which will have more accurate colors than before, MEMC, HDR10+ (1400-nits) with always-on 10bit HDR as tweeted by Ishan Agarwal.
OnePlus 8 will have:
- A 48-megapixel (f/1. 8) primary camera.
- A 16-megapixel ultra-wide camera.
- A 2-megapixel macro camera.