There come many times that we want to screenshot an entire webpage or some scrolling on Instagram or a whole chat on WhatsApp. Though the iPhone provides the feature to take long screenshots from Siri, Android won’t. So here we come up with a tutorial to take scrolling screenshots on both the devices.
- Download and install the LongShot App from Play Store by clicking here
- Open the LongShot app and to automatically take a screenshot as you scroll click on Auto Capture.
- Click on the capture screenshot button.
- A Start button will appear in green color, Now go to the screen you want to capture and click on the Start Button.
- Scroll down and click on done when completed.
- Now click on the Join button to merge all the screenshots. Adjust them as per need.
- The screenshot will appear in the storage in the folder “LongShot”.
Alternative: Stitch it! for Android (Click to download)
iPhone Tutorial ($0.99 or Free)
- Paid App worth $0.99
- Download and install the Picsew App from Apple App Store by clicking here
- Now take multiple screenshots of the screen you want.
- Open the Picsew App and select the screenshot to merge.
- It will automatically merge the screenshots and will remove the common part too.
- You can also manually edit the long screenshot too. Picsew offers features like
- to remove the status bar
- to add copyright text
- to add a device frame
- to add a border
- to blur the image parts
- to annotate the screenshot
- Free App