South Korean Tech Giant is all set to release its 11th edition of the galaxy s series. Although No official announcement has been made till now. If Samsung follows the yearly cycle of phone launches it will be launched somewhere around February 2020.
Though the company didn’t disclose any of the top features, we’re already hearing rumors. Here are the top features which you can expect from the 11th edition of the Galaxy S series.
- It will be powered by Android v10.0 ( Android Ten) with Samsung’s famous OneUI.
- It will be powered by Octa-core (2.73 GHz, Dual-core, M4 Mongoose + 2.31 GHz, Dual-core, Cortex A75 + 1.95 GHz, Quad-core, Cortex A55) processor.
- The company may release 8 & 16 Gb variant of the Device. However, the company announced a 12GB DRAM so it is also an obvious candidate for the flagship series.
- It will have 3700 to 4000 MaH Battery.
- According to reliable sources, it will be the first smartphone to have a 5nm chipset.
- The company may release 4G & 5G variant of the same.
Great Camera but Not the Best
- Samsung has recently announced it’s new 108 MP Camera Sensor. it may include the same in the new S11.
- It will have a Quad-Cam Setup. With a special 5X optical zoom camera lens.
- Front Camera may have a Duo-Setup.
No FingerPrint This time
We don’t know whether it is good or bad news but according to our sources, you will no longer be able to unlock S11 with your fingerprint. Following the leads of Apple & Pixel, the company is now working to enhance its facial recognition system, especially for S11. Tough it may be slower than fingerprint sensors.
Another Bad News (No 3.5 mm Jack)
Yes, The Samsung S11 will lack a 3.5 mm jack making S10 last of its kind. However, with wireless technology growing, we leave up to you whether it’s bad or good news.
Big Screen effect
The screen size of the Galaxy S11e, Galaxy S11, and Galaxy S11 Plus will be 6.4 inches, 6.7 inches, and 6.9 inches – and they’re all going to come with curved screens.
As per one of the leaks, S11 may follow the footsteps of popup giants giving it a complete edge to edge sAMOLED display with 20:9 Aspect Ratio.
As the company is freeing up the space of the headphone jack it may increase the battery capacity of the smartphone. It may have about 3700 to 4000 MaH Battery.
Release Dates & Price
The company may release the flagship phone during Feb-March 2020. We can expect a little hike from the S10 Series when the cost is concerned.
Did we miss something? Feel Free to Contact or Correct Us.