Hello Readers, today we are going to show you how to recover deleted files from your PC.
So there must have been a time when you accidentally deleted something and you want to recover it, guess what there is a way with the help of which you will be able to recover deleted files from any storage the only caveat to this problem is that you have to recover the files as soon as possible otherwise you might get corrupted data back or no data at all.
How does File Deletion works?
If you don’t want to understand this no problem just skip ahead to the how to recover file section.
In Shortest way possible a file is deleted from a device just by deleting the address assigned to it,therefore the file still remains there but there is no way to know where it is and the amount of space it occupied is added to the memory storage data section, now when a new file is created it just over writes the area of the old files.
Now these file recovery software works just by scanning the storage and finding these rogue files.
How to recover files?
- First head over to the Recuva Download Page and download Recuva.
- Then install Recuva on your PC and run it.
- On starting you will be greeted with the following Screen.
- Click on next
- Then select all files and click next
- Then select the in a specific location and choose the folder you want to select as shown in the image below
- Then check Deep Scan and click on Start
- Then it will start scanning wait till the scan is finished
- Now you will be presented with a list of files and you will see a color at the start of each file RED means it is unrecoverable whereas green means recoverable
- Now select all the files you want to recover and then click on recover
- Then select the folder you want to recover those files, It is advised to save to a different drive or an different storage device, then click on ok and it will start the recovery process
- We will be prompted once the recovery is done and then on opening the folder we will be able to see al the recovered files.
Today techinfinite stumbled upon another file recovery software which has a free version, It is called Data Recovery by the company wondershare
The interface of this Recovery software is amazing you can give this one a try if you don’t like recuva.
Our Verdict:- Don’t use the wondershare software
1. It is Extremely Slow as compared to Recuva.
2. It is more resource hungry than Recuva.
3. The most important point it does not allows you to recover the file unless you buy their pro version.
I hope this was an informational tutorial and will help you.
Thanks for reading