About Zoom App
Zoom Meeting allows people to meet online. During the COVID-19 pandemic, it has become very popular and has brought a lot of people together. For instance, people are able to take online classes, office conferences with the help of Zoom Meetings. One of the most useful and appreciated features of the Zoom Meeting is the one that allows recording the session.
The recording option is present at the top right side of ‘Chat’. The host and the participants are both allowed to record the meeting. But, this recording feature can be disabled by the host. Hence the participants will not be able to record the session.
Read Also: Vivo Origin OS Headlights
How To Record Zoom Meeting On Android Without Permission?
There is a way one can record zoom meeting on android without the host’s permission. Firstly, install an app called Mobizen from the Google Play Store.
Next, follow the steps to record the zoom meeting on android without the host’s permission:-
- After installing the app, open the app. Then, skip the one month trial.
- You will find a circle, tap on it. And then, click on the record button.
- You can adjust the arrangements. Afterward, allow all dialogs and later click on start.
- Finally, join the Zoom Meeting that you want to record.
- Once you are done, click on the circle again. Stop the video recorded.
- The recording will be automatically saved in your photo gallery.
The app will record both the audio from the Meeting and the background noises from your side even if the other participants and the host cannot hear you. Remember to start the recording before joining the session on Zoom. This is because you will not be able to record the Meeting properly if you start the recording on Mobizen later.
Read Also: How to remove the corona caller tune?