Samsung Galaxy S20 FE which probably stands for Fan edition is soon going to be live on 23rd September 2020 i.e. tomorrow for the fans of the Samsung galaxy series. According to Samsung, the company has fulfilled most of the demands made by the fans. Which we guess will make it a perfect smartphone. It will launch tomorrow in an event called “Samsung Galaxy Unpacked for every fan”. The event will conduct online due to the current pandemic situation,
Before the final details come to the public here are some of the most prominent leaks of the upcoming smartphone.
A Youtuber named “Jimmy The promo” has posted a video with the so-called leaked footage of the all-new smartphone. You can watch it here.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 heavy processor with 8 GB of RAM support. It has a beautiful FHD+ super AMOLED 6.5” Display with a punch-hole camera display.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is said to have a true 3x optical zoom and the front camera should be a sharp 32MP. It has a Triple camera setup of 12+12+5 MP.
Following the new smartphones, there are many pros and cons of the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE. Here are some of them
- Affordable – It costs around 53,000 INR or $699 to $749, which is comparatively cheaper than other flagships.
- Sharp and Beautiful Display with 120 Hz Refresh Rate.
- Triple Camera Setup with 3X Optical Zoom.
- Big Power – A 4,500 Mah Battery.
- Plastic Back – The back of the phone is polycarbonate with glass finish which according to Samsung is called glastic.
- Bigger Bezels.
- It has only be said to have 8GB of RAM while other phones in this price range have 12gb of RAM.