Apple Iphone

iPhone Catches Fire, House filled with smoke, 42yr-old UK man suffered burns on his hand

Tony Andrews a 42-year-old man from Leeds UK suffered burns and the house was filled with a cloud of smoke after his iPhone 8 Plus exploded in his shorts’ pocket. The man suffered a burn on his hand. His wife stated that “The iPhone was like a hot coal and was completely melted”.

A woman from Leeds has issued a warning after her husband suffered a burn to his hand when his iPhone suddenly ‘exploded’ in his pocket. She suddenly noticed the kitchen was filling up with smoke. She thought the smoke came out of the toaster.

She said: “All of a sudden we saw a massive cloud of smoke. This wasn’t a little bit, it was a lot.

“At first I thought it was the toaster, but Tony moved to the other side of the kitchen and the smoke just followed him.

“He panicked because he was wearing shell shorts, like swimming shorts.

“I just froze. I didn’t know what to do. I was thinking: ‘He’s going to set on fire here’.”It was at that moment that Tony realized the smoke was coming from his Apple iPhone 8 Plus and he quickly grabbed it from his pocket and removed his shorts.”The phone had just exploded,” He literally only held it for a second, but he’s got a burn to his hand”.

The couple says the smoke was quickly filled in an entire four-bedroom house and they have had to air it out throughout the day as the smell was so bad. They had taken the phone to the Apple store and staff told that they would run tests before getting in touch.

Piyush Pawar

With his good SEO skills and vast Technical knowledge, Piyush had a broad experience in content writing. He has good hands-on Technical and Non-Technical tools. Always motivated to share his knowledge through his writing and on Social Media platforms.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Back to top button
The Tech Infinite